EYNCRIN seeks to deliver European and local youth work, which creates an enabling environment that is actively inclusive and socially engaging, creative and safe, fun and serious, playful and planned. A youth work that is accessible, open and flexible. A youth work that promotes dialogue between young people and the rest of society and build bridges to support transition to adulthood and autonomy.
- Creating an innovative and inclusive environment for young people to meet their needs and encourage their creative expression.
- Promoting innovative approaches implemented by and for young people at all levels of public life, including education and information, the arts, media, business and civic activity.
- Encouraging youth art and youth social entrepreneurship.
- Promoting youth social activity and creativity to create innovative models of intercultural communication and social communication.
- Sensitization of society on the problems of young people in disadvantaged and developing innovative programs to address their needs and their social inclusion.
- Building a sustainable model for partnership between youth groups, civic organizations, local authorities and businesses to implement successful models for promoting youth creativity and innovation in Europe and at the local communities.
EYNCRIN AIM AND OBJECTIVES