- THEATRE - Technics Handicraft Exchange Around European Region
- #ASK - AUGMENTING SOCIAL TALK
- Youth Work promoting Inclusive Growth of Youth with Fewer Opportunities
- International program in fostering creative tools for inclusive growth.
- Creative Youth Entrepreneurship in Europe - youth workers` action week.
- European Youth Innovation Strategy in Education and Training - creative workshop for young stakeholders.
- Youth Social Innovation Tackling Environmental Challenges – international training course for youth workers
- Developing Innovations in European young people`s Career and Education - consultative meeting with young policy-makers and youth workers.
- Summer academy on Creative Youth Leadership.
- Summer academy on ICT for Learning, Innovation and Creativity
- “Let the sunshine in” – multidisciplinary research on creative and innovative potential of young people in relevance to youth to employability and inclusive growth.
- Creative Thinking for Young People
- Creative Problem Solving for Teachers
- Innovative art tools for youth workers on inclusion
Social Media and Education Technology - Innovative Learning Solutions and Online Training for Teachers
Discovering the best teaching methods and best practices motivates teachers to show their competences and skills. Improved vocational competences and training skills help organizations develop their activities towards the future of learning and excellence in education sector. Curriculum development and training the trainers is based on terms of life long learning and future competence needs and areas.
Our services are implemented with 21st century pedagogical skills including eLearning and enriched learning environments in order to customize the learning experience.
Training of youth workers and trainers:
- High Impact Teaching Methods
- Creative Curriculum Design
- Innovative Course Delivery
- Continuous Teaching Development
- Interaction with the Working Life
- Benefits of RDI in Modern Teaching
- Educational Management in the Digital Age