The classes of EYNCRIN membership are as follows:
Full Member: “National and Regional Coordinator”
- Full membership is available to all major national and multinational originations and institutes; state agencies, national ministries and departments of education in Europe and Mediterranean.
- Full members shall have an operational base in the country where they will function as National Coordinators.
- The class of Full Member may be sub-divided according to size and location (high-, medium- or low-income country) in order to levy fees at an appropriate level but the voting capacity shall be the same for all Full Members.
Associate Member: “Associate Center”
- Associate Members shall be organizations with active interest in the promotion and application of programs in youth CRIN but not eligible as Full Members such as local non-profit organizations, academic or research centers, local authority consortia and supporting organizations and regional organizations or others with community development objectives.
- Associate Members and National Coordinators obey the Charter of EYNCRIN Organizational Members
Individual Member: “Expert”
- Individual Members shall be individuals invited by the International Steering Committee to the class of membership in recognition of their expertise and personal contribution to youth CRIN work.
- Organizations and networks based outside the European region that are interested in developing and implementing joint action with EYNCRIN at regional inter-regional and international level.
- Receive EYNCRIN’s news and publications.
European Youth Network for Creativity and Innovation